Random Questions Pt. 1

by - 8:45:00 PM




To slightly kill my boredom at this very moment, I managed to answer these few questions. 


  1. Do you remember your dreams? SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES HALF OF IT, SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL
  2. What is the last film you saw? Tale as old as time, Song as old as rhyme...BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
  3. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I'M KINDA DEEP
  4. Do you like to dance? YEA, IN THE SHOWER
  5. Type of music you like most? MANY TO MENTION... FINE! POP
  6. What was the last thing you bought? MAKE UP!!!...IS LIFE HAHAHA
  7. What did you do for your last birthday? ATE AT HOME, NOTHING SPECIAL, IT FELT LIKE AN ORDINARY DAY, NOT THE SAME EXCITEMENT LIKE WHEN I WAS YOUNG DO YOU FEEL ME?
  8. Do you believe in love at first sight? NOPE, LIKE AT FIRST SIGHT IS WAY MORE REALISTIC, BEING IN LOVE WITH A PERSON TAKES TIME, IT GROWS FROM INFATUATION, YOU FEEL THAT THING THRU TIME BY GETTING TO KNOW THE PERSON ON A DEEPER LEVEL
  9. Think fast, what do you like right now? I LIKE WRITING, IT'S GOOD FOR MY SOUL. I FEEL LIKE I'M A DIFFERENT PERSON WITH DIFFERENT PERSONA WHEN I'M WRITING.
  10. How are you feeling right now? I'M DOING OKAY BUT FEELING LOST AT THE SAME TIME, ARE YOU CONFUSED? I'M ALSO CONFUSED, YEA IT'S CONFUSING IKR.
  11. What do you think about the most? MY LIFE, MY FUTURE, WHERE LIFE WOULD LEAD ME, WHAT'S IN STORE FOR ME OUT THERE, WHAT'S MY CALLING, WHAT'S MY PURPOSE IN GENERAL...
  12. Do you sing in the shower? ALWAYS...FEELS SO RELAXING
  13. What do you do most when you are bored? EITHER LISTENING TO MUSIC OR WRITING OR BOTH
  14. What did you want to be when you grew up? I JUST WANT TO BE TRULY HAPPY.
  15. What is your best childhood memory? PLAYING WITH NO WORRIES, BEING NAIVE AND CAREFREE
  16. What is most important in life? HAPPINESS.
  17. What Inspires You? MY MOM, SHE'S MY EVERYTHING.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ