Purpose

by - 10:33:00 AM

When I was young I thought of life as a simple context. As simple as I have to finish my studies to be able to work then afterwards get married with my prince charming and we'll live happily ever after. I have no idea that there are in-betweens.

As I approached adulthood, reality hit me, it's far different from what I've expected. It's not as shallow as I've thought of, not easy as 1 2 3.

I am lost in the process of determining my real purpose.

So I'm telling you it will not going to be easy. Life will be extremely hard that you'll get lost. It will make you smile but you'll get hurt. It will make you laugh but then on you'll gonna cry. You will be challenged so many times without being notified nor getting precautions. You'll be dumped and rejected. Yea, you'll be broken. Life will punch you hard over and over again. Just like love it will be painful but "pain demands to be felt".

And it's totally fine, when you reached this certain phase I'm currently facing take a moment to breathe just breathe. Yes, "it's not going to be easy but it will be worth it" after all. Everything will make sense in time. Everything will be fine, we'll get through it, we'll be fine my friend.

Just like what my favorite quote says "This too shall pass".


You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ