#TizzamOOTD: Rock the Long Cardigan Trend

by - 3:30:00 PM

For this year's Christmas look I decided to rock the long cardigan trend I've been seeing in a while now. I was inspired to came up with this ensemble when I found a long cardigan in H&M which is kinda pricey, I'm so glad I've searched for a more affordable one which looks very similar to H&M's long cardigan. And you'll notice that I'm all over high-waist pants again. I'm very happy with the look I end up with it was very Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande like haha #feeling.

❤ Cardigan - Thrifted
❤ Tank Top - Tribal
❤ Pants - H&M
❤ Heels - Rusty Lopez
❤ Necklace - Born Pretty Store
❤ Watch - Fossil
❤ Sling Bag - Thrifted

Sharing this year's Christmas celebration highlights.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ