#TizzamOOTD : Themed Party Outfits (2015)

by - 4:30:00 PM


This has been a long overdue post, but as the saying goes it's never too late haha!
 And oh I just want to say that I miss posting here, it's been awhile.

Last year I've been attending a lot of themed parties which made me so excited to dress up.
These pieces were old stuffs I already have in my closet, when you're attending a party or any special kind of event you don't always need new stuffs, you just need to "mix & match".


WANDERER
Black Dress + Denim Bolero + Sneakers


HAWAIIAN V1 (for clubbin')
Crop top + Floral Kimono + Skater Skirt +Sneakers

HAWAIIAN V2 (luau party)
Floral Dress + Sandals

Themed or not, always make sure you express yourself through your style.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ