#TizzamEats : ERSAO - Taiwanese Restaurant

by - 2:28:00 PM


One disadvantage of working in a mall is that you don't know what to eat anymore because you're so fed up with fast food.

As I was searching for something different, I found this very cozy restaurant. From then on this has been my favorite eating place at SM Southmall.

What I'm raving about is "ERSAO" which is a Taiwanese Restaurant. Ersao Southmall is a great place, very clean and has comfort room inside which is a plus. I just love the place itself, the ambiance and of course they have good food & drinks. Not to mention they have free wifi in there so you could just eat and chill while browsing the net.

When I have good food and good place to hang-out, it's just a destresser for me.

ERSAO - Taiwanese Restaurant

Below are my top favorites and recommendations.
(I don't know the exact product names so please bare w/ the code names haha)

YAKULT GREEN TEA
 

CHOCOLATE GREEN TEA

 PORK STEAK

(I totally forgot this one sorry)

SEAFOOD CREAMY NOODLE SOUP

WANTON NOODLES

Happy Tea Moments!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ