Born Pretty : Choker

by - 2:57:00 PM


Relive 90's by wearing a choker, which made its comeback this year. 
This vintage style elastic necklace from bornprettystore.com is very comfortable and edgy. 
You'll love the pendants of their chokers. I actually want all of the styles! 
Can't get enough of this choker, love rocking this with wine lips.

Grab your own choker at bornprettystore.com/vintage-style-black-elastic-necklace-with-alloy-pendants-p-23319.html. And get 10% off by using my code EEVT10.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This choker is beautiful! I love this store! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ