Black Dress Kind Of Day

by - 4:21:00 AM

Spending quality time with the fambam yesterday! I will surely miss our weekend moments! :( Just to update you guys, I've decided to go back to my first job @ Globe so my sched will be unpredictable and will not be fixed again. So I'm really making the most out of my remaining 1 week with normal sched. By far it was the hardest decision I've ever made, I really think there will come a time when you have to make that tough decision and be able to accept the outcome without complaining. 

Note to self : "Prepare and position yourself for the opportunity. It will come when you're truly ready for it."



So much for the drama...yesterday was a Black Dress kind of day. As they say "One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress." Black will always be one of my favorite colors, you guys know the wonders of black outfit haha! But curvy girls out there please keep this in mind "When life gives you curves, flaunt them." ;)

Accessories - Born Pretty Store | Bag - MK
"Finding your passion isn't just about careers and money. It's about finding your authentic self.
The one you've buried beneath other people's needs."


You May Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ