Saturday Sesh

by - 8:47:00 AM

How do you spend your rest day? I like mine to be productive yet a chill kind of day. Rest days should take away all your stress from the weekdays. Whenever my laziness is not on attack mode, instead of just staying at home I like spending my free time hanging out with my love ones somewhere that has nice ambiance and good food. And when time permits I would hang out with my friends to catch up. Two things that help me take away all the stress are eating and shopping which I've done yesterday. Once in awhile we should do things that will help us forget all the bad vibes. Rest days are meant for relaxing and regaining all the energy for the next coming week.


Finally, this one's what I'm excited to share with you guys...woot woot look at my Nike Women's Dunk Sky Hi Essential happy kiddo indeed!!! Thanks to my brother dear for this early gift yehey!!! Even though sometimes we clash over some petty things, I know he loves me dearly and can't resist my charm, this baby proves that hehe :)

For my OOTD, I'm currently hyped with wearing comfortable pieces nowadays because this kind of look is easy to pull off.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ