Shine Control

by - 10:30:00 PM



I have oily skin, my sebaceous (oil) glands literally secrete so much oil than the usual causing my whole face to shine extremely. So I thought of sharing my beauty regimen / products I'm currently using that help me fight oiliness because "Oiliness is next to ugliness".

After cleansing my face, I use toner to get rid of the remaining deep seated dirt that the facial cleanser wasn't able to removed. Fyi I also use the toner as my makeup remover.

Then I put moisturizer, for those who have oily skin types don't use oil-based, water-based is the perfect one for our skin type.

Here comes the very important step, next thing I do is put some VMV Hypoallergenics Fine Finish Pore Minimizing Face Mattifier. I just recently discovered this product, I don't have any idea of the brand at first. But seriously this is one hella good product ever invented. At first your face will feel stiff then once it dries, it leaves a smooth and mattified face. Whenever I'm using this product, my skin remains matte and doesn't oil up for a good couple of hours. I swear you will instantly see the big difference and result at your first try, which I've experienced when I first tried this out. I really recommend this especially to those who have oily skin like mine. Now, I can't leave the house without putting this baby on my skin, this has been a must-have for me. It is a little bit pricey but worth every penny, I swear. It has a good amount of product that would last for a couple of months. VMV also have makeup products that I would love to try out.

Moreover, I always bring my powder and blotting paper with me for touch ups. 

Basically these are the products that help me lessen the oil on my face. These products may not be suitable and effective for everyone, good thing these products work for me. I hope you guys would be able to find the right product(s) for your skin type also.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ