REINDEER

by - 10:04:00 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!!!  How did you celebrate?

 In my case, me and my family just stayed at home and had a simple dinner like we always do. 

Since it's the time of the year I really wanted to wear something nice and festive though we didn't go anywhere outside. Having said that I opted for a simple ensemble yet something that has the seasonal feel. The reindeer skirt and the scarf made it possible. 

Oh man! time flies really fast another year will be ending so soon...hoping for an amazing New Year ahead of us! Til the next post. :)


Outfit Details 

Midi Ring - dualshine.com | Silver Mid Ring - bornprettystore.com

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a great skirt dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice Christmas! I love the skirt.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!! SO GORG!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Pinterest and Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow back! All links are on my blog!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ