#TizzamOOTD : Never Thought

by - 9:19:00 PM

This lovely one piece garment is perfect for cocktail parties, formal events, etc. It will make you very dressed up and look taller, you just need to accessorize and you’re good to go.


Before I got this justfor5pounds black jumpsuit I really think that jumpsuits will only fit those tall ladies. I’m really scared to try one since I feel it will really look trashy on me. But when I got this black jumpsuit I was wrong, I fell in love with it. I never thought that this will actually look good on me and it made me look taller (not being conceited). 

So petite ladies out there you should try one now and start trying clothes that are outside your comfort zone! And by the way that's my handsome dog Xander! :)


Outfit Details

Black Jumpsuit - Justfor5pounds          Bracelet - HiphopBling



And girls, if you are looking for evening dresses or wedding dresses, hope the store below will help. Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses at dressfashion.co.uk





You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. sexy naman! lakas maka-monica ng the legal wife. hahaha grabe naman ang sosyal nung aso nyo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nako tumaba nga ako sis eh, naks nemen ume-angel locsin ang peg? haha wish ko lang haha yep siya yung siberian namin :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ