#TizzamTravels : B1 & B2 Reunited at Tagaytay

by - 7:25:00 PM


Hi guys, so sorry for being MIA for the past months, been busy with my job. I am currently working as a CSR @ Globe Telecom and my job schedule is very hectic and tiring, that’s why I’ve got no time for my blog / social life huhu.

Oh well so much for the drama, I’m very happy that it’s my rest day today and I've got something to share with you guys, how I missed blogging.

Last Sunday, I’d got to hang with my crazy pretty college bff after not seeing each other for about a year. She’s like my twin you know? We even call ourselves B1 and B2 since we’re like partners in crime; we’re always together during our college days; we even had the same outfit at times without even planning, yeah kind of bff instinct.

Look at this pic we're like twins right? same pose hehe <3 

Same souvenir shirt with my twin hihi :) 


We had improved haha you know why? Because before our meet up is always @ SM Sta. Mesa (since it is very near our school) or other malls. So last Sunday we opted to go to Tagaytay; it was a very long ride going there. But it is worth it seeing the nice Taal view.

Our first stop was at People’s Park in the Sky (in which I’m not encouraging everyone to go).It was very tiring going there; it will just make you sweat and we’re not even satisfied on Taal’s view there, it is very far.


You might just wanna go to Picnic Grove instead since the view of Taal there is much better. We enjoyed buying stuffs @ their souvenir shops. It was very relaxing there, just seating and feeling the cold breeze. We had so much fun taking pictures, chill moments.

Btw I opted to go for a comfy outfit here sleeveless top, high-waist shorts and flats. A very comfortable yet fashionable outfit perfect for travelling.


Our last stop was @ SkyRanch; best place where in you can see Taal much closer.


Hoping for more travel adventures!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. d ko alam kung bkit nde lumabas unang comment ko dto. na-miss ko mga blog posts mo dto ate! haha prang mgkmukha nkyo jan ah. haha cute ng outfit mo pang summer tlaga. :) ikaw cguro naginspire skin na kunin ung marketing haha! bglaan ko lng npili ung course ko eh. pero nde ko nmn pagsisisihan :) more blogposts soon! love yah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sis namiss ko din comments mo hihi twins peg no? same pa kami minsan kung mag-outfit hehe wow really? I'm flattered good luck aja! yep hopefully more posts soon, lavs yah more :*

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ