#TizzamOOTD : Something New

by - 11:03:00 PM

Late post (sorry) I wore this last Thursday; same day I got new stuffs (which I'm wearing here) from Efoxcity (Euro Style Green Diamond Gold Necklace) and from Hip Hop Bling (Disco Ball Bracelet) - which I've already reviewed and blogged, if you haven't read it yet here's the link : DISCO BALL BRACELET REVIEW). Besides the new accessories, I have here my new poses lol tried doing some of the "blogger poses" (weh??). Hope you'll like my post! :)


Outfit Details

Sunnies - Firmoo


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. yieee thanks sis ;) haha napansin mo? dami ko aqua blueng damit? ahaha di ko siya fave pero ewan andami kong ganung color na damit pag kasi bumili ako tapos ichecheck ko yung other colors tapos may aqua blue parang yun lagi mas maganda haha hanggat andami ko ng ganon lol #makapagexplainwagas

      Delete
    2. Hahaha!! Npansin ko nga na puro aqua blue dmit mo. Natuwa ako sa comment mo ate, wagas! Hahaha

      Delete
    3. Best in explanation goes to me hahahaha #wagasnawagas #todoexplain

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ