#TizzamOOTD : Beach Night Outfit

by - 6:00:00 AM

I wore this Sexy Beach Night Outfit (sounds like sexy bitch wtf hahaha! me ain't like that) few days back when I was in Boracay. About my outfit here; my top is a tube top that I turned into a bandeau bikini top (cool right?) I just accessorized it with a piece of cloth strap from Flaunt Sandals of course I made sure that it's clean. Then I turned my tube dress into a maxi skirt. What's the nice thing about this outfit is whenever you feel cold already you could just lift the maxi skirt and wear it as a dress again. :) What do you think of this outfit? :)



Awesome fire dancers at ze back.


And girls, if you are looking for evening dresses or wedding dresses, hope the store below will help. Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses at dressfashion.co.uk




You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such cute pics

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionpassionblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ate, you don't know how much i miss reading your blog posts. I've been checking for a new one until now. yey! nice skirt! d ko keri yan ksi malaki tiyan ko. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks sis naging busy eh ano ka ba keri mo yan high-waist naman :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ