(ALTHEAKITKATSHOP) JAPANESE SWEETS

by - 5:28:00 PM

ALTHEAKITKATSHOP 

It is an online shop owned by Jayea Penilla. The shop is selling yummy Japanese sweets and other products.They have different flavors of KitKat and Pocky . 
And if you order 3 items above the shop offers Free Shipping.


KITKAT GREEN TEA

Description (c/o Altheakitkatshop) :
It is a sweet matcha flavor mixed with creamy white chocolate, on a crispy wafer that Nestle has perfected. The package bag contains 12 individually wrapped mini bars.

And my father loves the kitkat green tea he ate A LOT!!! lol :p

KITKAT SAKURA MATCHA

Description (c/o Altheakitkatshop:
Taste like greentea with a twist of sakura.


POCKY PANDA
 The cutest pocky...POCKY PANDA!!! HAHAHA DELISH!!!! <3


Prices
Kitkat Green Tea - 350 pesos / pack (12pcs)
Kitkat Sakura matcha - 200 pesos / box (3pcs)
Pocky Panda - 130 pesos / box


ALTHEAKITKATSHOP

Contact Details

Websites : 
Mobile : 09178750362



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. the kitkat is so strange!

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...amazing, i would love to try!!!
    I follow you my dear and if you want i wait you in my world!!!
    IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI // PAGINA FB // GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear I followed you on google+ ;) <3

      Delete
  3. I love panda pocky ! I hope I can try kitkat matcha I got only Pocky Matcha ><

    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your picture reminds me of pocky panda haha! yes so yummy hope you could try it soon.. there's pocky matcha? hope to try that as well ;)

      Delete
  4. wow eto ung sikat na flavor ng kitkat, kya lng ayaw ko ng green tea flavor, msarap ba?
    ang pocky pa lng na na try ko ung chocolate at strawberry. ang mhal nmn kasi eh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga finally natikman ko na ang weird nga akala ko mapait pero hindi masarap siya sis gusto ko tikman lahat ng flavors ng kitkat at pocky ang cool haha yun lang ...

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ