#TizzamOOTD : Big Smile

by - 1:01:00 PM

Not because you're wearing kicks you'll look boyish. 
Look how the kicks make the simple casual outfit styled up.


I love these shots at Sbarro I thought my brotha was just taking close up photos of me. 
It was great that he captured the cutie background.
After eating at Sbarro (spag + stuffed pizza +cheese cake c'mon!) and buying stuffs at Shopwise, we went to Metro Dental for his cleaning session. 
We were so early so we managed to take some photos hihi (nakikiwifi pati). 
And of course the highlight of this date was Wolverine it's superb guys...
a must watch super intense!!!
Yeah that's my brotha after the cleaning session.
(wagas smile noh? malinis na daw kasi ngipin niya LOL).
Btw about my outfit at first I wanted to wear my new leggings from choies. 
But I changed my mind then paired this loose black and gold top with my brown skinny pants. Of course you've seen already my new fave kicks (Erin shoes) from 
World BalanceAnd used mom's bag again (matagal ko ng inangkin to haha) then accessorize this outfit with my thrifted black earrings 
and my new fave gold bangles from Yellow Sparkles.


Outfit Details

Top - Thrifted
Jeans - Thrifted
Kicks - World Balance
Earrings - Thrifted
Bangles - Yellow Sparklers
Bag - Mom's





You May Also Like

4 comments

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ