(WORLD BALANCE) ERIN SHOES

by - 1:00:00 AM

World Balance sent me a pair of ERIN Shoes which is one of their newest arrivals of 
street casual shoes.


I love that some names of their shoes are actually person's names. :) When I first opened the box I fell in love with it. Yeah OA hahaha...I'm sure you'll feel the same way too when you see it, swear! :) It is very pretty in pictures right? But it is even prettier in person. 
When I first saw it on the internet, I thought it is just a simple olive green pair of shoes. 
But it has a hint of design; I love the studs at the back. And hint of other colors in it. :) 
It suits very well when you're wearing skinny jeans and shorts. Even if you're just wearing a simple and plain clothes, just by pairing it with the ERIN shoes you're look will be more different and more fashy. :)

You should grab your very own WorldBalance shoes too. I super love their designs, 
they're very trendy. The price is very reasonable for its quality and unique designs. :)


WORLD BALANCE
ERIN SHOES
OLIVE GREEN
P 1250

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. please post an outfit post! we would love to see you try it on. :) penge din shoes ate! size 10 ah? hahaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure sis wait for it hahaha kung ako lang owner e haha pero srsly? Laki ng paa mo hehe :)

      Delete
    2. Hahahah yup! Size 10 tlga no joke.

      Delete
  2. Wow, how nice. They are lovely.
    Would you like to follow each other on G+ ?
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes looks cool from various angle it has style, design and comfort as well .

    Regards
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range not yet finishes this brand also provides a huge range of sneakers and sandals

      Thanks
      Barker Marine

      Men Shoes UK

      Delete
  4. I bought 1pair at SmClark for only 1150.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ