MAKE YOUR DARK LIP COLOR INTO A LIGHTER SHADE

by - 4:36:00 PM

I always do this whenever I ran out of stock / I don't have my lighter shade lipstick with me.

1. First I always put a lip balm or any clear lip gloss because my lips tend to dry easily. >.<

2. Put your lipstick / lip color on.

3. Of course the main STAR for this is CONCEALER yeeeessss it is. There is a 
lip concealer but you can always use your regular concealer it's just the same. 
Put an enough coating on your lips, you can apply a thin layer first so that you can control how much lighter you want your lip color to be. But if you tend to put a lot 
you can always put more of your lip color to obtain the desired shade. 
**Concealer will also make your lip color last longer.**

I hope this post will help you. :)



Products used :

Love & Beauty Sparkling Lip Gloss
Nichido Love Spell Lipstick

Fanny Serrano Concealer in Chestnut


**WITHOUT CONCEALER **

 **WITH CONCEALER **

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank u for posting another tutorial! this is really helpful for us girls who want to have a long lasting effect of our lipstick color. your dark shade lipstick suits you very well. i hope you post the product prize next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis hehe sure sure love yah! :)

      Delete
    2. nabili ko sa saizen yan sis magaganda shades nila dun 85 pesos ata :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts about this post.
☮ ✌ ❤ ツ